If you show up on time, you could get a hotel stay for $30 a night.
- By taking advantage of travel deals, you can make your next vacation more affordable.
- Graduate Hotels is running a 30-hour sale, and you could score a $30-a-night hotel room or get 30% off your next stay.
Travel costs are rising, especially this summer when more people are traveling and gas prices are high. However, you may be able to score a great hotel deal for your next trip if you book a stay within the next 30 hours. Graduate Hotels is running a 30-hour hotel sale. Find out how to book a hotel stay at a rate of $30 per night or get a 30% discount.
Graduate Hotels is a boutique hotel company with 32 locations. At the time of writing, the brand has a collection of 30 hotels in the US and two hotels in the UK. Each of their properties is located in a college town and celebrates what makes the area unique.
If you need to book a hotel stay for your summer vacation, you may be able to get a discounted rate. Graduate Hotels is running a 30-hour deal that could make your next trip more affordable.
How to get a $30 a night hotel stay
From noon EDT on May 25, 2022, go to the Graduate Hotels website.
Choose the desired property and travel dates, and enter the promotion code “SUMMER30”.
If stays are available, you can reserve a room at a special rate of $30 per night for travel dates through July 31, 2022.
This promotion is available for all Graduate hotel locations in the United States and the United Kingdom. However, some properties may have blackout dates and may make promotional prices unavailable on weekends.
The $30 per night rate does not include taxes or fees and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Since this sale only lasts for 30 hours, you’ll need to act fast if you want to score a discounted hotel stay.
How To Get 30% Off If Discounted Rooms Are Sold Out
The good news is that the promotional rate of $30 per night is not the only hotel offer available.
If you can’t find dates that fit your schedule or can’t find available promotional offers for your chosen property, you can still save money on your next stay with Graduate Hotels.
Enter the promo code “MORESUMMER” to get up to 30% off your next stay.
Follow these tips to keep summer travel costs down
You’re probably ready to book a well-deserved vacation. If you’re worried about the higher cost of travel right now, there are a few steps you can take to keep travel costs down:
- Set a vacation budget and stick to it. Having a vacation budget can help ensure that you don’t overspend and land yourself in a tough financial spot.
- Plan as soon as possible. Get planning now to take advantage of the lowest prices. You may be able to book hotels, transit, or activities at a lower rate if you book earlier.
- Get creative with your plans. You may need to get creative to make your trip more affordable. Consider visiting a destination closer to home or planning a short mid-week adventure to keep more money in your bank account.
Don’t miss out on this hotel deal. If you know where to look, you can find cheap travel. Deals like this can allow you to take a much-needed vacation without sacrificing your personal financial goals.
If you’re ready to book your next trip, consider booking with a travel rewards credit card to earn valuable rewards on your travel spending.
The best credit card eliminates interest until 2023
If you have credit card debt, transfer it to this top balance transfer card locks you in with a 0% introductory APR through 2023! In addition, you will not pay an annual fee. Those are just some of the reasons why our experts rate this card as the best option to help control your debt. Read our full review free and apply in just 2 minutes.